InterFood Astana, the Major Food Exhibition in the Capital of Kazakhstan
Fast growth of the Kazakhstan food industry and retail unlocks tremendous opportunities for national and foreign suppliers. Each year, the exhibition brings together foodstuffs manufacturers and distributors, managers, manufacturing engineers, development and marketing experts, wholesale buyers, retail chains, shopping centres, stores and restaurants.
- Foodstuffs (dairy, meat, fish, confectionery, and bakery)
- Food Additives and Ingredients for Foodstuffs
- Alcoholic and Soft Drinks, Tea, Coffee
- Processing Equipment for Food Industry
- Equipment to Produce Foodstuffs, Drinks, Packaging
- Packaging Technologies, Containers and Packaging
- Refrigerating and Trading Equipment
- Equipment for Shops and Supermarkets
- Equipment for Cafes, Bars and Restaurants
Key Event As its key event, InterFood Astana will feature a professional tasting competition of foodstuffs and drinks entitled Traditions of Quality. Winners will be awarded golden medals and diplomas and granted the right to place the medal’s logo on the award-winning product’s label and refer to the fact of being an award-winner when advertising their products.
By taking part in the tasting competition, manufacturers validate the quality of their products with special marks of distinction, which raises the buyers’ level of trust therein.
Advertising Campaign to Attract Qualified Visitors
- Direct mail to circulate 15,000 complimentary invitations among addressees listed in the professional database that covers all leading companies of the food industry in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- Circulation of flyers two months before the exhibition, which will allow visitors to register beforehand and get their badges at no cost.
- Circulation of 5,000 invitations through business editions.
- TV and radio advertisements.
- Outdoor advertisements.
- Advertisements and articles in business and leading media in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- Web marketing.
- Promoting the project at large international exhibitions.
InterFood Astana Participation Formats
- Stand at the exhibition.
- Participation in special events (workshop/presentation or tasting competition).
- Advertising; virtual participation (advertisements in the exhibition catalogue; information about your company in the exhibition catalogue and on the website; distribution of your advertising materials at the exhibition registration desk).