InterFood Astana, the Major Food Exhibition in the Capital of Kazakhstan
It is for many years already that InterFood Astana has been a mirror reflection of Astana’s grocery stores and supermarkets and also a significant event in the Kazakhstan food market. A signature feature of the exhibition is an integrated approach to presentation of the industry’s achievements – from foodstuffs to technology and manufacturing equipment.
Fast growth of the Kazakhstan food industry and retail unlocks tremendous opportunities for national and foreign suppliers. Each year, the exhibition brings together foodstuffs manufacturers and distributors, managers, manufacturing engineers, development and marketing experts, wholesale buyers, retail chains, shopping centres, stores and restaurants.
- Foodstuffs (dairy, meat, fish, confectionery, and bakery)
- Food Additives and Ingredients for Foodstuffs
- Alcoholic and Soft Drinks, Tea, Coffee
- Processing Equipment for Food Industry
- Equipment to Produce Foodstuffs, Drinks, Packaging
- Packaging Technologies, Containers and Packaging
- Refrigerating and Trading Equipment
- Equipment for Shops and Supermarkets
- Equipment for Cafes, Bars and Restaurants